Hand Sanitizer Aloe & Mint Pump
This product is currently sold out.
This Health Canada approved Hand Sanitizer with Pump kills 99.9% of most common disease-causing germs within seconds! This antibacterial, paraben-free hand sanitizer is a great choice for frequent users. Use anytime, anyplace when water or towels are not available.
- No need to rinse
- Contains Aloe Vera to leave hands feeling soft and smooth.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria, fungi and other common disease-causing germs
- Paraben Free
- Does not contain Triclosan or Benzalkonium Chloride
- Safe for children 2 years and up
- Made with organic Peppermint Oil
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in Canada
- 12oz /355ml
Adult and children 2 years and older: Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol (Ethanol) 68%. Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
3 Things you should know about Hand Sanitizer read the full story
- Why is alcohol the main ingredient in most hand sanitizers? Alcohol doesn't kill some microbes very well — why not? If 60% alcohol is good, is 100% better?